Walking with Dinosaurs JWE(P.2. chapter seven)

On the seventh chapter of the series, we see how continental movements changed cretaceous Africa and follow the biggest predator to ever walked the earth.
The story you did here was very enjoyable and makes you feel sorry for the Spino as it was an animal that was trying to survive in a world that was changing too fast for it to keep and I also enjoyed what you did with showing the animals in their prime than forward a few million years to when they are on their last legs. Wow, another great job @John Hammond. You followed the narrative themes and motifs of the original WWD series while still keeping the story fresh and original as your own. Loved the use of the Giant of the Skies theme. It has such a sentimental tearjerker quality to it. Makes you ponder the incredible journies and life stories these dinosaurs had that we humans millions of years in the present will never hear or learn about. Unbelievable fights for survival in a prehistoric era forever lost to time I would've liked to have seen the Nigersaurus squeezed into this episode as there aren't really anymore opportunities anywhere in the timeline, and as before the grammar and spelling of the subtitles could be improved. All in all though, really impressive job as usual. Nice work blending the Planet Zoo Gharial into the Evolution footage, thought it was dynamic and convincing. Cool stuff! Hi there! I just wanted to say that I enjoy your videos and I hope you continue to make them. I do have but one minor suggestion though, please is proper grammar. 😳 I don't wish to sound like an uptight English teacher but there were plenty of moments where I would find myself mentally rearranging or fixing the subtitles to better fit your narrative. You've created a near perfect video game documentary and I wish to see it do better.

Comments